Life is about to get better! Enjoy an awesome company culture and Friday afternoons OFF!
BetterLife, a member-owned life insurance company, is looking for an Agent Recruiter to join our team! We are in search of a self-motivated and result-driven team player that will drive new talent to our growing sales force. In this role, you will design and execute hiring strategies to help grow our sales team, develop ways to improve efficiency in the sales hiring process and partner with our Sales Director and Agency Managers to grow and optimize our sales talent. This position will report to our Sales Director and work with our Director of Training and Sales Support. This position will be a vital part of our Member Acquisition team.
As our Agent Recruiter, You Will:
- Drive and build our agent recruiting process in partnership with our SVP Member Acquisition, Sales Director and Agency Managers
- Partner with our Marketing Team and HR Team to build our brand presence and increase qualified inbound agent applications
- Partner with our Agency Managers to build the recruiting framework and process for key growth markets (Wisconsin, Minnesota and South Dakota)
- Identify prospective agent candidates for our career sales channels using a variety of initiatives to help build our agent bench
- Create and build a candidate persona for open agent positions
- Conduct initial candidate phone screens and assist with the recruiting/interview process with the Sales Director and Agency Managers
- Follow-up with candidate references and licensing requirements
- Build and present detailed candidate profile summaries to Sales Director and Agency Managers
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Build and advise Sales Director and Agency Managers on best recruiting practices
- Research competitors and market place for agent recruiting best practices and insights
- Assist with post agent hire onboarding and licensing processes/procedures
- Lead and build an agent applicant tracking system
To be successful as the Agent Recruiter, you will need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a role with heavy focus on recruiting or similar HR role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment process
- Good time-management skills
- High energy and a passion for driving results
- Personal accountability and a “roll up the sleeves” team oriented approach
- Experience in the life insurance industry is a huge plus
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-drive environment
- Detail oriented while being able to see and understand the “big picture”
Why Join Our Team:
- You’ll make a positive impact. BetterLife is a thriving member-owned life insurance company that was formed after a recent merger between two companies with histories going back over 100 years. Our mission is to help our members protect their families’ financial futures, build better lives, and better their communities. We are passionate about engaging our members and employees to make a meaningful difference in their communities through philanthropic activities.
- Our Culture. You’ll love the people you work with and the positive environment in which you work. We recognize the value of a diverse team and we encourage applicants of varying backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. At BetterLife, we believe in and demonstrate our culture of being member focused, respectful, transparent, passionate, accountable, collaborative, embrace change, curious, optimistic, do the right thing, and have fun.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer a competitive total rewards package with an 8% contribution to your 401K along with health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance. In addition, you will receive paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. We also support employees through continuing education opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to be our next Agent Recruiter!