Digital Marketing Specialist
Life is about to get better!
BetterLife, a member-owned life insurance company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist! We are in search of a highly creative and data driven individual to join our dynamic and collaborative Marketing Team in Madison, Wisconsin (west side). If you love developing creative ideas to get leads, digging into analytics to optimize campaigns, and helping to simplify and improve the customer experience, this job is for you! Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. We highly encourage you to also include work samples and or a cover letter detailing why you are the best person for the job.
What You’ll Do:
Our Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives to enhance our brand, attract new members, and market to current and prospective members. Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate leads to support all three sales distribution channels
- Execute and manage digital marketing campaigns with a focus on results and analysis
- Gather and analyze data from Google Analytics and other sources to make campaign recommendations that drive results
- Assist with and manage a variety of marketing-related projects as requested and needed such as writing copy and producing videos
- Enhance and update the website SEO and user experience
- Master the CRM system and help to implement, track, and optimize automated communications
- Deliver consistent results, brainstorm new and creative ideas, and have fun!
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Marketing-related certifications – preferred
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Solid understanding and knowledge of digital lead generation techniques, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, Google Ads & analytics, social media advertising & platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), and website management / design (preferred), etc.
- Comfort and ability to work with computer programs and learn new technology such as CRM, Constant Contact (preferred), WordPress (preferred), Microsoft Suite (advanced level Excel), project management software, Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (preferred) etc.
- Ability to manage projects, remain highly organized, work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, work independently and as part of a team, and be detailed oriented while being able to see and understand the big picture
- A flexible mindset, innovation to find better ways to do things, and creativity
Why you should be excited:
- You’ll make a positive impact. BetterLife is a thriving member-owned life insurance company that was formed after a recent merger between two companies with histories going back over 100 years. Our mission is to help our members protect their families’ financial futures, build better lives, and better their communities. We are passionate about engaging our members and employees to make a meaningful difference in their communities through philanthropic activities.
- Our Culture. You’ll love the people you work with and the positive environment in which you work. We recognize the value of a diverse team and we encourage applicants of varying backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to apply. At BetterLife, we believe in and demonstrate our culture of being member focused, respectful, transparent, passionate, accountable, collaborative, embrace change, curious, optimistic, do the right thing, and have fun.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer a competitive total rewards package with an 8% contribution to your 401K along with health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance. In addition, you will receive paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. We also support employees through continuing education opportunities and tuition reimbursement.
Submit your interest today to be our Digital Marketing Specialist!