Digital Marketing Specialist
Life is about to get better!
BetterLife has an opportunity available as a Digital Marketing Specialist & we are in search of a highly creative, yet data driven individual to join our dynamic Member Acquisition team in Madison, Wisconsin (west side). Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
BetterLife was formed in January 2021 after a recent merger of two companies with histories going back 124 years. We are a member-owned life insurance company with a large focus on supporting the member communities that we serve. Our home office is in Madison, Wisconsin and we are authorized to do business in 20 different states. We have 64,000+ members with $650 million in assets.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives to enhance our brand, attract new members, and market to current and prospective members. Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate leads to support all three sales distribution channels
- Execute and manage digital marketing campaigns with a focus on results and analysis
- Gather and analyze data from Google Analytics and other sources to make campaign recommendations that drive results
- Assist with and manage a variety of marketing-related projects as requested and needed such as writing copy and producing videos
- Enhance and update the website SEO and user experience
- Master the CRM system and help to implement, track, and optimize automated communications
- Deliver consistent results, brainstorm new and creative ideas, and have fun!
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Marketing-related certifications – preferred
- 3 or more years of professional experience in a marketing role
- Solid understanding and knowledge of digital lead generation techniques, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, Google Ads & analytics, social media advertising & platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), and website management / design (preferred), etc.
- Comfort and ability to work with computer programs and learn new technology such as CRM, Constant Contact (preferred), WordPress (preferred), Microsoft Suite (advanced level Excel), project management software, Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (preferred) etc.
- Ability to manage projects, remain highly organized, work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, work independently and as part of a team, and be detailed oriented while being able to see and understand the big picture
- A flexible mindset, innovation to find better ways to do things, and creativity
Why you should be excited:
- You’ll make a difference. BetterLife helps people protect their loved ones from the financial risks associated with dying too soon or living too long through life insurance and annuities. We are focused on making a difference in the lives and communities of the members we serve.
- Our organization is growing. As you read, we recently went through a merger which brought together the histories and members of two companies into one. We are forward thinking, change embracers and have strong goals and initiatives in place to grow our membership even further!
- You’ll love the people you work with. We believe in helping people, making a difference, working hard, doing the right thing, respecting each other, and having fun. Our culture is something that we take great pride in!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer a competitive total rewards package with an 8% contribution to your 401K along with health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance. In addition, you will receive paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. We also support employees through tuition reimbursement.
Submit your resume today to be our Digital Marketing Specialist!